Gift-giving is a gift–it’s like being able to tell when it’s about to rain or what will make someone laugh. But, sometimes, even the most gifted givers need a little direction.
The Horizons Issue (just released in Winter 2017) has the full compilation of things that caught our eye this year, and in a rare moment of practicality, we organized them by price.
In this online sneak peek, we’ll highlight a few items from each category that we found to be some of the choiciest women’s outdoor apparel and gear of 2017.
L to R:
- Parks Project Grand Teton National Park Wildflower Candle ($30)
- Breathe in the Tetons. Every purchase supports the Grand Teton National Park Foundation.
- United By Blue To the Woods Pennant ($28)
- Live deliberately, like Thoreau.
- Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail: Southern California ($24.95)
- Section hike a gorgeous part of the PCT with Salabert as your companion and guide!
- Parks Project Glacier Vista Raglan Tee ($40)
- Ultra-soft tee supporting Glacier National Park.
- Cairn Subscription Box ($29.95/month)
- A subscription box with different outdoor goodies every month??
- Use code MISADVENTURES to receive the Trailhead collection.
Versatility ($50-$114…you know, that normal price category)
- Ursa Major Bright Up Vitamin C Serum ($54) Skin hydration for people who spend every spare minute outside.
- Thousand Epoch Collection Helmet ($115) Before I even knew they existed I had dreams about these helmets.
- Barebones Living 10” Cast Iron Dutch Oven ($90) If you’re gonna cook outside, do it right.
- Patagonia Women’s Light and Lined Studio Pants ($79) The only pants you’ll want to put on every morning.
- Leatherman Signal 19-in-1 Multi-Tool ($99.95) Makes us feel prepared for any situation. Love the fire-starting ferro rod!
- Cotopaxi Kusa Bomber Jacket – Women’s ($120) Cotopaxi’s take on a modern flight jacket. Llama fleece insulation. Obssessed.
- KEEN Women’s Terradora Waterproof Mid Hiking Boots ($140) The only hiking boot we’ll wear this winter.
- Machines for Freedom Galaxie Wind Vest ($160) Designed for women, this vest is a cycling must.
- Swift Industries Cascade Mini Roll Top Pannier Set ($263) All gear from Martina Brimmer and the Swift Industries Team is thoughtful, well-designed, and durable. These roll-top panniers are top of the line.
- Big Agnes Hazel SL 15 Sleeping Bag ($299.95 to $309.95) Slept better in this than in my own bed.
Good luck gifting this holiday season, and make sure to check out the full gift guide in The Horizons Issue.
Consider a gift subscription ($19 + shipping) to Misadventures if you’re looking more more ideas for those outdoorswomen in your life.