Misadventures is an outdoor and adventure magazine by and for women. We’re not your typical magazine; each hefty issue (more of a journal style) offers 96 pages of incredible writing, photography, illustration, and design.
- An interview with conservationist and wildlife photographer Cristina Mittermeier
- An essay about journeying to the eclipse
- A primer on glaciology
- Voices of the women’s outdoor movement
- An interview with the founder of @browngirlsclimb
- A brief history of women in lumberjack competitions
- A photo essay of the women surf community in Northern Canada
- Recipes galore in our camp cook section
- Curated treasures in our holiday gift guide
Let’s be real, our magazines are like a small book, so they’re HEAVY. They do cost $ to ship, but once your order is complete, they’ll reach you in three days.
Out of stock